All Cedarbrook sauna panels are made of 100% Western Red Cedar, even the frame!
No pressboard or plywood is ever used. These pre-built, insulated panels form the walls and ceiling of your sauna room. Our standard rooms have tight knot cedar tongue and groove interiors and knotty bevel siding exteriors.
Our saunas have more room! The interior is the full 4' x 4', allowing room to move. Our competitors' interior measurements are 4 to 8 inches less.
View assembly overview of the infrared modular sauna kit in the photo gallery.
- Pre-built insulated panels with Western Red Cedar. 2" x 3" framing with reflective sauna foil vapor barrier behind the cedar tongue and groove.
- Tight knot Tongue and groove inside and bevel siding outside to form the walls and ceiling
- Interior and exterior trim
- One pre-built 18" x 18" stool or rotating cedar stool
- Insulated pre-hung cedar sauna door with 13" x 13" window and swings either left or right. We offer double insulated window options in several sizes.
- Duckboard grating kit for the entire floor.
- 2" x 2" Hole framed into the wall panel below the light box. This is where the 20" 110V cord for the light box runs through.
- Interior measurements: 4' x 4' x 6'4"; exterior 4'8" x 4'8" x 6'8"
The wave lenths of infrared light emitted:
- Near spectrum ranges from 700-1600 nanometers
- Middle spectrum ranges from 1700-3000 nanometers
- Far spectrum ranges from 3000- 5000 nanometers
Includes light box and all accessories below:
Cedarbrook light box 750 watts (110 volt) heater with built-in on/off switch.
18" x 18" Stool
Visit these links below to see a picture as well as to add the item to your order.
Options for your sauna package are below and will affect the price. If you want to see a picture, click the links below.
If you would like to customize your layout, please call us.
Optional cedar tray to protect carpet or wood flooring
If you would like to make substitutions or deletions, please call us anytime.
There have been no reviews