Infrared Sauna Light Bulbs
Health benefits infrared light therapy:
- Increases oxygen production
- Reduces lipid peroxidation
- Removes toxins through the skin, the body's largest wate removal organ.
- Decongests the liver and kidneys
- Provides the full spectrum of infrared frequencies: near, middle and far wavelengths. The entire infrared spectrum is compatible with cellular processes. It functions as a nutrient, enhancing cellular growth and devevlopment. Most impotantly these lights produce no electromagnetic field! Bulbs Life expectancy is 5000 hours.
- Red, orange and yellow light provide color therapy. The red spectrum nourishes the adrenal glands, liver and kidneys. It also moves chi or vital energy downward from the head toward the lower centers of the body where it is usually deficient.
- Add a light box to an existing traditional sauna for additional therapeutic effect. Some people will convert a small closet into a sauna using the light box as the infrared heat source.
* Sauna therapy book available for 20$
Option for Cedarbrook's vertically oriented light box available. These can be used when a smaller footprint is required. No additional charge.
SAUNA THERAPY FACTS :: Infrared light has been shown to …
- Remove Toxins – Detoxification, removes heavy metals and harmful toxins stored in the body.
- Reduce Stress – Promotes better sleep, relaxes, melts away tension.
- Improve Skin – Helps clear cellulite, tones and hydrates cells and pores.
- Burn Calories and Control Weight – Burn as much as 600 calories or more in 30 minute session through profuse sweating.
- Give Pain Relief – Arthritis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness, sprains.
- Strengthens Cardiovascular System – Heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate increase, helps stabilizes blood pressure.
FOR MORE INFO: See Dr. Larry Wilson Article and Book on Sauna Therapy.
The wave lenths of infrared light emitted:
- Near spectrum ranges from 700-1600 nanometers
- Middle spectrum ranges from 1700-3000 nanometers
- Far spectrum ranges from 3000- 5000 nanometers
We have received feedback that the greater range covered by the three spectrums has a larger range of healthy cellular effects.