All Cedarbrook sauna panels are made of 100% Western Red Cedar, even the frame!
No pressboard or plywood is ever used. These pre-built, insulated panels form the walls and ceiling of your sauna room. Our standard rooms have select cedar tongue and groove interiors and knotty bevel siding exteriors.
View assembly overview of the infrared modular sauna kit in the photo gallery.
- Pre-built insulated panels with Western Red Cedar. 2" x 2" framing with reflective sauna foil vapor barrier behind the cedar tongue and groove.
- Select Tongue and groove (allows for occasional small knot or defect) inside and bevel siding outside to form the walls and ceiling
- Interior and exterior trim
- One pre-built 18" x 18" stool or rotating cedar stool
- Insulated pre-hung cedar sauna door with 13" x 13" window and swings either left or right. We offer double insulated window options in several sizes.
- Integral cedar tongue and groove tray/floor with cedar wall base plates already attached.
- 2" x 2" Hole framed into the wall panel below the light box. This is where the 20' 110V cord for the light box runs through.
- Interior measurements: 36" x 42" x 6'2"; exterior 40" x 46" x 6'4"
The wave lenths of infrared light emitted:
- Near spectrum ranges from 700-1600 nanometers
- Middle spectrum ranges from 1700-3000 nanometers
- Far spectrum ranges from 3000- 5000 nanometers
Includes light box and all accessories below:
Cedarbrook light box (standard 3 bulbs) 750 watts (110 volt) heater with built-in on/off switch. 4 Bulb box has a 1000 watt output.
The 3 bulb light box draws 7 Amps and the 4 bulb diamond shape box draws 10 amps. * Bulbs can be partially unscrewd if less output is desired.
18" x 18" Stool
Visit these links below to see a picture as well as to add the item to your order.
Many of our customers are dealing health and toxicity issues, even cancer, so we make every effort to provide this product at an affordable price point.
Dr Larry Wilson's Book on infrareded light sauna therapy.
The integrated cedar tray acts as a barrier that protects carpet or wood flooring. This is not a watertight base.
If you would like to make substitutions or deletions, please call us anytime.
There have been no reviews
Only registered customers are allowed to add review. Please sign in and add your own review!