3' x 4' Indoor Home Sauna Kit + Heater + Accessories Package | Contents and Options
See our videos on How to Build a Freestanding Sauna | Setting up the DIY Prefab Modular Sauna Kit
All Cedarbrook home sauna kits are made of 100% Western Red Cedar — even the frame!
No pressboard or plywood is ever used. These pre-built, insulated panels form the walls and ceiling of your sauna room. Our standard rooms have clear cedar tongue and groove interiors and knotty bevel siding exteriors.
Our home saunas have more room! — The interior is 36" wide x 42" deep. Exterior measures 40" x 46" x 6'8"H. If you're looking for an outdoor home sauna kit see the outdoor prefab roof packages. Or just start with an outdoor home sauna package.
Package Pricing – Buy Just What You Need
Package Pricing allow you by only the sauna with no heater or accessories, and a few other combinations. You can enhance your sauna by substituting another sauna heater, height of your sauna room, flooring and wall windows.
Polar Junior 3 3 kw heater — 3000 watt (120volt or240 volt) heater with external controls & rocks. This smallest of our traditional heaters and is the best suited for this smallest modular sauna room. * Note that either voltage will require a dedicated line and cannot be plugged into an ordinary wall socket. Give us a call for a recommendation for your home sauna size.
Residential Sauna Door with 13" x 13" window, also see 10" x 18" window, 16" x 55" window and no window options.
You can remove the heater and accessories to reduce the price, as you need (see options).
Home Sauna Kit Includes
Pre-built insulated panels with Western Red Cedar
Tongue and groove (T&G) interior and bevel siding outside to form the walls and ceiling. T&G exterior optional.
Interior and exterior trim
Pre-built benches with commercial style 2"x2" tops, bottom-fastened (prebuilt bench supports included). Number of benches is set in the options.
Insulated pre-hung cedar sauna door with 13"x13" window and swings either left or right. We offer double insulated window options in several glass sizes.
Ventilation system built-in — A sliding, adjustable inlet and outlet system ensures that your sauna maintains a uniform temperature, conserves energy, and provides a fresh oxygen supply.
Sauna Accessories List
We include all the basic accessories to enjoy a truly Nordic sauna experience:
Common Home Sauna Options
Options for your sauna package are below and will affect the price. If you want to see a picture, click the links below.
Electrical, gas or wood-burning sauna heater substitutions are always an option regardless if they are offered above. Give us a call so we can best recommend the unit for this size sauna.
Sauna Bench Facing – Bench facing covers the space between the high and low benches, but can also cover all the way to the floor
Double-wide Bench – Bench extends under high bench allowing sauna bathers to enjoy a much wider bench
Enlarge or remove the door window (see options above) – Let more light in or have more privacy, a personal choice.
Duckboard on entire floor
Electrical Conduit in walls for light, light switch or heater – Makes wiring a snap later. A built-in electrical conduit lowers your electrician cost to wire your sauna. The conduit runs through the ceiling panels and protrudes out the top of the sauna. The electrician will couple onto our built-in conduit. This also provides a disconnect point if you decide to relocate the sauna.
Increase interior height to 6'8" or higher!
Additional Items for Your Home Sauna
Visit these links below to see a picture as well as to add the item to your order.
If you would like to customize your home sauna layout, or if you would like to make substitutions or deletions, please call us anytime. We can nearly always include your changes in our package price.
Home Sauna Kit | Articles of Interest
- DIY Sauna Kits Compared | Do It Yourself Sauna Kit Guide — DIY sauna kits' features, costs and benefits are reviewed and compared for the home sauna do-it-yourselfer with quick guides on how to build the sauna kit, plus things we like, and other sauna facts.
- How to Build A In/Outdoor Sauna with the DIY Prefab Kit — A good article + videos demonstrating our easily the outdoor sauna is erected outdoors or indoors.
- How to Build A Sauna | Convert a Room — A good article discussing the steps, tools and supplies needed to build a sauna and convert an existing room to a sauna room.
- How to Measure and Order a Precut Sauna Kit — Just some quick steps outlining the process of measuring, ordering, and receiving your precut sauna kit
- Home Sauna Room Advantages — Reviews the advantages of having a sauna in your home, such as cost, comfort, privacy, ambiance and convenience.
- How do I prepare the base for my outdoor modular sauna kit? —Quick tip on which bases work best for outdoor modular saunas.
- Sauna FAQs —A collection of common questions regarding indoor and outdoor saunas.
- How to Take a Sauna —How to enhance your home sauna experience with infra-red lights, essential oils in steam, sauna bathing and tapotement with venik.
There have been no reviews
Only registered customers are allowed to add review. Please sign in and add your own review!