Blackline Wood Burning Model 007 PK
Smallest Wood Burning Sauna Heater for the Traditional Sauna Experience
Soft heat, soft steam and a crackling fire!
Designed to use wood in place of electricity with very effective flame circulation system. The system heats up the rocks evenly and the sauna warms up quickly. The heat is efficiently transferred to the rocks. The result is soft heat. Create a pleasant steam by sprinkling water on the rocks. These sauna heaters have an excellent efficiency ratio (more heat, less wood consumed).
Wood burning sauna stove sauna heaters features
- Good for rooms from Min/max cu. ft. 200/375. Dimensions 13" W X 17" D X 24" H
- Durable steel material: two-toned baked enamel and stainless steel exterior heat shield, heavy duty steel interior
- Rigid cast iron fire grate — Optional door with glass window ($88)
- Teak handles
- Removable ash pan
- Chimney outlet on top or out the back side (4.5" flue opening includes stainless steel 4.5" to 6" chimney adapter pipe)
- Optional enclosed water tank
Shown with heavy fire protection (slate on cement board). This allows for the minimum clearance to the wall of 5".