Blackline Wood Burning Model 16CK
Soft heat, soft steam and a crackling fire!
Designed to use wood in place of electricity with very effective flame circulation system. The system heats up the rocks evenly and the sauna warms up quickly. The heat is efficiently transferred to the rocks. The result is soft heat. Create a pleasant steam by sprinkling water on the rocks. These sauna heaters have an excellent efficiency ratio (more heat, less wood consumed).
Wood Burning Sauna Heater Features
- Durable steel material: two-toned baked enamel and stainless steel exterior heat shield, heavy duty steel interior
- Rigid cast iron fire grate
- Glass door included
- Cool touch handle
- Removable ash pan
- Chimney outlet on top ( 6" chimney pipe)
- Cubic feet heating capacity, min: 212 max: 565
- Takes 15" wood in the fire box
- Water tank NOT included
One picture shows heavy fire protection. This allows for the minimum clearance to the wall of 5".
Download PDF Manual for Blackline Wood Burning Model 16CK.