Blackline Wood Burning Model 20VPK
Wood Burning Sauna Heater Model 20VPK for the Traditional Sauna Experience
Soft heat, soft steam and a crackling fire!
Designed to use wood in place of electricity with very effective flame circulation system. The system heats up the rocks evenly and the sauna warms up quickly. The heat is efficiently transferred to the rocks. The result is soft heat. Create a pleasant steam by sprinkling water on the rocks. These sauna heaters have an excellent efficiency ratio (more heat, less wood consumed).
Wood burning sauna stove sauna heaters features
- 5.8 Gallon water tank available only on the right side
- Durable steel material: two-toned baked enamel and stainless steel exterior heat shield, heavy duty steel interior
- Glass window in the door is standard
- Teak handles
- Removable ash pan
- Chimney outlet on top or out the back side (4.5" flue opening includes stainless steel 4.5" to 6" chimney adapter pipe)
- Coanda air flow system (see photo)