Blackline Wood Burning Model 16PK
Enjoy the Ritual of Stoking the Fire
Wood burning sauna heaters features
Designed to use wood in place of electricity with very effective flame circulation system. The system heats up the rocks evenly and the sauna warms up quickly. The heat is efficiently transferred to the rocks. The result is soft heat. Create a pleasant steam by sprinkling water on the rocks. These sauna heaters have an excellent efficiency ratio (more heat, less wood consumed).
- Durable steel material: two-toned baked enamel and stainless steel exterior heat shield, heavy duty steel interior
- Rigid cast iron fire grate — Optional door with glass window
- Good for rooms from Min/max cu. ft. 212/565
- Teak handles
- Removable ash pan
- Chimney outlet on top or out the back side
(4.5" flue opening includes stainless steel 4.5" to 6" chimney adapter pipe)
- Water tank NOT included.
* This model is not stocked in th US. Please allow up to 3 months because it is a special order out of Finland.
Shown with heavy fire protection allowing for the minimum clearance to the wall of 5".