Classic Cedar Adirondack Chair
Made from High Quality 1" Cedar and Heavy Duty Stainless Hardware
Handmade by Northwest Craftsmen
These are not typical slap-together catalogue chairs. The unique design uses all heavy duty stainless hardware for an attractive and comfortable fit to the seat. Made of tight-knot wester red cedar. Clear cedar is an option.
It's well-constructed, easy to assemble, and cleans easily.
- Built dimensions are 38" height x 36" depth x 30" width
- Seat width is 20", 14" height front of seat. Seat depth is 20".
- Choose from all natural untreated cedar OR oiled with natural cedartone sealer -- See options.
- Built from 1" thick materials
- Pre-assembled but some assembly required
Download Adirondack Chair Assembly Instructions PDF.