Cedarbrook Club 190 Standard ADA Approved Commercial Steam Door Description
- Watertight system
- 3/8" Thick Tempered Clear Glass
- Superior strength aluminum rails
- Pivot hinge (spring loaded for easy door removal)
- Hydraulic overhead closer
- Energy efficient (Sealair weathering system)
- Rough opening of 40" x 84" *Net frame size 39 1/2" x 83 3/4"
- Access width is 36" x 82"
- Custom sizes are also available.
- A variety of glass finishes and sizes are available
- Jamb width of 4 1/2", jamb thickness 1 3/4"
- Includes customized threshold
- Available unglazed with no glass. (Glass size for standard 40" X 84" door is 31 3/16" X 74 11/16")
- Custom door size glass will be provided and is determined by the door size
- If the steam room floor is 5/8"-3/4"below grade the sloped threshold can be used for greater moisture containment
- These are storefront doors with some modifications manufactutered by Kawneer Inc.
- Aluminum Frame Finish
- Bronze Frame Finish
- White Frame Finish (Fluropan-70% Kynar)
$1,850.00 + Freight
$1,925.00 + Freight
$2,050.00 + Freight
Shipping weight 350 lbs.
Allow 5-6 weeks for delivery
For custom quotes provide your opening size.
Cut of concealed closer Calibre 690
* Access plate for the concealed closer is on the header. The door must be removed to expose this plate.
Picture below shows the standard preparation for the interior treatment of the jamb and tile.
There have been no reviews
Only registered customers are allowed to add review. Please sign in and add your own review!