About Cedarbrook Sauna + Steam FAQs
We've been sweating the details for our customers since 1971, so you can simply enjoy your sauna!
We build with quality Western Red cedar and superior construction in a home sauna kit. Read more about Cedarbrook's company history. We also provide cedar lumber to the Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Everett and Woodinville area. We have two locations: our showroom in Woodinville, WA and our lumber mill in Cashmere, WA.
On the go? Cedarbrook's website is mobile-ready! We have a lite-weight mobile version of our sauna and steam products for your smart phone. Send your sauna or steamroom questions and quotes at our contact page.
But since you asked … a few shamless plugs:
- We have nearly 40 years of experience in the sauna industry.
[since we started our company, 1971 – not combined persons' experience]
- Saunas and steam is our only business, not a secondary business like a Pool or Spa Company.
- We double inspect all sauna lumber for high quality.
- We have quality, informative support both before and after the sale.
- We are a Scandinavian family-run business. Saunas are just in our blood.
- Cedarbrook's benches have commercial thick (2" nominal) bench tops that are bottom-screwed and back fastened with no exposed metal that could burn your skin.
- We cover the entire US for both residential and commercial sauna and steam applications. Want to do it yourself? We can help there too!
- Cedarbrook handles heaters from the World's two largest and oldest heater manufactures: Tylo from Sweden and Saunatec (Polar Heaters) from Finland.
- We stand by our word!