How to Apply Nano Guard By Seal Once
Applications and recommended uses
Seal Once waterproofer for sauna wood, all other woods, tile and grout (steam rooms), concrete and masonry. Protects against water, mold and mildew, spalling, cracking, splitting, splitting, salt intrusion and UV damage for up to 6 year horizontal and 10 years vertical. The advanced formula penetrates surfaces and bonds to form a superior barrier that protects yoursubstrate. Choose from clear, cedar and other tints. Tints added to clear formula. We do not recommend tints when sealing a Sauna. Covers about 200 sq. ft. per gallon
- Apply two coats for best penetration and saturation. Wipe off any acces. Cures in 24 hours in most conditions.
- Can be re-applied as often as needed. Warranteed for 6 years on horizontal surfaces and for ten years on vertical surfaces.
- Easy soap and water clean up
- Goes on clear and dries to a clear flat finish.
- No toxins or irratants
- Water based, not soy based
- Recyclable plastic containers.
- Can be applied with a brush, stain pad or sprayer.
- The surface can be damp but not wet to apply.
- No respirator required as it is water based and non-toxic
- Two coats are required to get full color when using tints. Second coat can be applied while first coat is still damp. Allow one hour between coats.
Seal-Once is approved by the State of N.H. Department of Environmental Services (DES) for use over water. When Seal-Once dries on a substrate, it does not leach out or become hydrolytically unstable, however it may be removed by wearing the substrate away or by application of strong oxidizers. NHDES responsibilities range from ensuring high levels of water quality for water supplies, ecological balance, and recreational benefits, to regulating the emissions of air pollutants, to fostering the proper management of municipal and industrial waste, to managing water resources for future generations.
There have been no reviews
Only registered customers are allowed to add review. Please sign in and add your own review!