Scandia Sauna Heater 18.0kW
A Sauna Heater Built Like a Tank. Made to Last — American made!
Scandia Sauna Heater Features
Scandia Sauna heaters are American made & stainless steel. Model 18240 18.0 KW
- Universal wall mounting brackets
- Steamer tray located on top of the sauna heater with the rocks provides time released humidity
- Flexibe control mounting
- Rapid hot air convection design
- Stainless Steel # 304 shell, steamer tray and heating baffles
- High density Igneous rocks for high heat retention included
Sauna Control Options
Included with purchase. Flexible location design permits the Sauna control (standard with every Scandia Sauna Heater) to be easily located on any exterior wall. See the details on control or control with remote relay/contactor box options below.
- Adjustable 60-minute timer personalizes the sauna duration or this can be ordered with the 24 programable timer system. Note: the 24 hr timer can allow you simply turn the heater on and off but you would need to remove the faceplate each time do this. The UL approval requires the face plate cover these components.
- Thermostatic temperature control—enables comfort setting
- Profiled, ergonomic Grip-Trak knobs for easy use
- E2 Control box housing size 14" H x 12 1/2 W x 4" D rough in size. Contains the timer thermostat and contactors in one big box.
- E2 Face plate cover 15 1/2" H X 13 1/2" W
- Option for E2RC Remote contactor box option. Housing size 14" H x 12 1/2 W x 4" D rough in size * Also requires either the F style control with both the timer and thermostat- rough in box size 8" H X 3 1/2" W X 3" D (face palte 4" w x 10" w) or if the T model heater is ordered (with the thermostat on the heater) the H control box with the timer only is required. The H control box rough in size is 4" x 4" and the face plate is 5" x 5".