Tylo Sense Sport 7 Sauna Heater
Enjoy a softer warmth with traditional dry or wet sauna steam bathing
Free Your Senses
Sense Sport is a brand new sauna heater, combining sleek design with the reliable functionality and genuine quality of Tylö. Sense’s quick and pleasant heat and precise temperature control will free all your senses. Not to mention that the heater is equipped with a fiber-coated outer shell in order to minimize the risk of burns and an easy-to-clean, removable compartment for fragrant essential oils – all in a completely new design to complement any sauna. Stone compartment for use with three packages for mini-sauna stones.
Sense Sport will give you reliable and precise heat for many enjoyable sauna sessions to come. The heater comes with our patented energy-saving feature ”divided output” and an integral panel for the thermostat and mechanical timer on the left side. The integral panel can easily be mounted on the right side of the heater. You can choose 6.6 or 8 kW and can select from a wall-mounted or floor-mounted heater with optional legs.
Important. The higher the output of the sauna heater in relation to the volume of the room, the smaller the amount of electricity actually consumed. Higher output = quicker heating-up time = lower energy consumption.
Tylo Sense 7 Sauna Heater Features
- Enjoy the sauna surrounded by gentle steam and aromatic essential oils
- Traditionally in a relaxing dry sauna heat
- Fiber-coated outer shell to minimize the risk of burns
- Compartment for essential oils (removable for easy cleaning)
- Heater dimensions: 22"x17"x13¼"
- Made for saunas 140 to 320 cu ft
- Time and temperature dials conveniently located on a front-mounted control panel
- Mini-package of Vulcanite Sauna rocks included
See links to sauna heater installation videos, manuals, gallery and tips below.
Sense Sport Sauna Heaters / Comparison at a Glance
|Sauna Heater Model
||Min / Max
|240 Volt 1-Phase
|Sense Sport 5
||141 / 280
|Sense Sport 7
||141 / 320
|Sense Sport 8
||211 / 424
Sauna Heater Resources